Why are you being so mean Lewis? You were being sexist about girls, and then you were being mean on my chatterbox. I didn't even know it was you until I compared the IP addresses for anonymous and you...
"and what happened to mr.ghost? i really do miss his critisizm.... he was quite delightful" and who said this on oct first... aya so I try to be me but if youy don't like me than you are a republican
14 Comments:
Lewis, how'd you get the word verification thing, I really need one, I keep getting spammed. ♥
Okay, we know that nothing lasts forever, now could you please update?
please come back........ &hearts
dude I HECKA saw you walking to Hoover yesterday!
I mean....today....stupid me...
Dude your hecka high
I did not even go to school today
(cause I'm a jew)
and in any case I have not been to hoover this year
Good job Julian!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finaly
oh,... and I hate &hearts so plz stop
well, then I saw someone who looked a lot like you.
So you're bacK!??!??!?!
YAY!!!
Why are you being so mean Lewis? You were being sexist about girls, and then you were being mean on my chatterbox. I didn't even know it was you until I compared the IP addresses for anonymous and you...
:'{
wut did I do???
Lewis...
I used to really value you as a friend...but in the past sixth months, my opinion of you has really changed.
To put it nicely, I hope you choke.
"and what happened to mr.ghost? i really do miss his critisizm.... he was quite delightful" and who said this on
oct first...
aya
so I try to be me but if youy don't like me than you are a republican
So being you involves being an asshole to us for no apparant reason?
I'm perfectly willing to forgive you, if you have a decent excuse for being so mean to me.
If you were a girl, I would say that you're PMSing...but unfortunately for you, you don't have that easy way out.
him who?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home